Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Review

My favourite TV programme is called “Los hombres de Paco”. It’s a popular sitcom which is shown on Antena 3 every Wednesday at night. It’s a comedy, and every week a lot of viewers are laughing with the police mistakes.

There are a lot of characters who are connected by San Antonio police commissioner. Many times they are arguing with each other, which makes the show entirely entertaining. But isn’t only a sitcom, sometimes it is like a drama with a lot of problems that finally are resolved. I haven’t got any favourite character because all the characters need each other to be interesting. Three main characters are Paco, Mariano and Lucas but now Lucas is out of the series. Other characters are Sara, Aitor, Povedilla, Montoya, Curtis, …

All in all, I’d recommend this programme because it’s entertaining and the actors represent very well the different situations. Personally, I think that this sitcom is absolutely fantastic.

Susana

No comments: