My favourite TV programme is a TV serie called "hay alguien ahí".
It's a fear serie which is shown on cuatro every monday.
This serie talk of strange things that happen in a charmed house where live a family.
The family is formed by a couple who have three sons, the father is a pilot, the mother
works in a shop of antiquities, the oldest daughter is an university student, her sibling is an student too
and the little sister goes to the school.
This family is not normal because they live in a charmed house dominated by bad spirits.
Extremely terrorific episodes happen every week, for exemple the past monday the little
daughter was possesed by a spirit of a girl, and the spirit ordered her to kill her aunt.
I wait all week to see it.
All in all, I'd recommend this serie because is really terrorific and interesting too.
I think that hay alguien ahí is a really good serie.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment