Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I am charmed with it halloween, every year in this date I try to make something special, very rarely I manage it since the following day tape-worm that to do something, but this year if that and I throw something that I liked. They ordered me an e-mail saying that they would do a party of halloween in the " house of the book " of barcelona. it was on the trivial one on stephanie meyer's saga and therefore I was. On Friday on having gone out of the high school I was running to my house, since the party was at 6 a.m.. I was with my boyfriend and a friend and there I was to the best friend of my best friend, jenny. was incredible everything. The worse thing is that to a question of ending the trivial one, which was in groups, I am called my mother and therefore I had to come back home.

No comments: